Sunday 12 October 2014

Lavinia Stamps challenge 10 - Autumn Colours

For this card I have used stamps I purchased recently at Port Sunlight, a great show for stampers, held twice yearly on the Wirral. Anyway, I digress. I stamped the plant images using tree branch archival ink. I then masked the moon and added spiced marmalade distress ink using a brush. Then I masked off the bottom portion for the land, and to ground the plants and used vintage photo distress ink, again with a brush. I removed the masks, then stamped the verse, again using tree branch archival ink, then I stamped the fairies using second generation vintage photo distress ink.

I coloured in the leaves and pods using brushos, then finally added a bit of glitter to the stars caused by the fairies wands touching. There is a bit of glitter on the top of each leaf and pod too! I think I got a bit carried away with the glitter!

That's all from me for today folks.

Thanks for stopping by. All comments gratefully received.

Bye for now

Wanda



4 comments:

  1. Love your shading and the magical little pixies. Great card. The stamp fair at Hulme Hall is fab, always love it there too. Have a lovely evening. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's goregous Wanda, so pretty and i love that word stamp :) Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. No such thing as too much glitter!! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely atmospheric card! Thank you for joining us at Lavinia Stamps, good luck! Xx

    ReplyDelete